We all know that people rarely follow through with their New Years resolutions. That is why I’m calling mine a “to do list”. This way, I can check each thing off when I’m done and feel better about each completion. Little goals are the way to get things done.
- Have a cleaner house. (more organized, less junk)
- Get husband to complete outstanding projects around house- bathrooms, doors, basement, laundry room, odd unpainted areas.
- Teach Allison to love books.
- Read the bible all the way through.
- Get a new washer and dryer!
- Move? See options. (there is a house with land we really want)
- Cook more authentic Ukrainian foods.
- Finish my knitting projects BEFORE winter is over. (forgot about this one 🙈)
- Spring cleaning.
- Feel comfortable in dresses.
- Go on vacation. Any vacation at all…
- Practice more photography.
- Take college classes.
- Be a better wife and mom!
What are some of YOUR to-do-list items?
Proverbs 16:27 (TLB) Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece